Charbroil NEW Performance 220 S
Our entry-level models impress with an elegant design and high-quality craftmanship. With the performance 220 two burner in either silver or black, you can achieve perfect grilling results as an absolute novice. The sturdy stainless steel lid ensures comfortable usage while the built in thermometer gauge on the lid ensures a controlled barbecue procedure.
The side shelves provide additional work space, while four castors with locking mechanism provide more stability. A large stainless steel door hides the tank and creates additional space. It goes without saying that all Performance barbecues feature our innovative TRU- Infrared barbecue system and are guaranteed to win anyone over.
- TRU-Infrared™ Cooking Technology - Cook your food evenly and with less flare-ups, using infrared technology. You'll get juicier food every time. (Burner, grate, and emitter design may vary per model.)
- Stainless Steel Burners - Our durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last. (Burner ports may vary per model).
- Porcelain coated grates - The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates makes them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Side Shelf - A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
- Gear Trax™ - Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
- Warming Rack - Use this removeable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
- Lid-Mounted - Temperature Gauge Keep track of preheat status and monitor the grate temperature of your grill.
- Locking Castors - Two of the grill's four wheels are locking casters, making the grill easy to move and stable once you've locked the wheels in place.
- Warranty We’ve got you covered for 5 years on the stainless steel burners. All other parts are covered for 2 years